Austria Energy has been operating in Spain since 2006, in Italy since 2009, in Bulgaria since 2011 and in Chile since 2013. Currently, the Group is evaluating to expand to markets such as Colombia, Peru and Cuba among others. The Group has got an extensive practical experience managing all the processes involved in the entire life cycle of a renewable project, starting from development, throughout construction and operation.
In addition, the Group has extensive experience in operating renewable assets according to the specific requirements of investors in terms of operation and maintenance and/or asset management. To date, the Group has developed approximately 1,000 MW between photovoltaic (PV) and wind energy, these between Europe and Latin America.
1. Identification of Project Opportunities
2. Feasibility Study, PPA, Engineering, Environmental Permits & Interconnection
3. EPCM Construction & Grid Connection
4. Operation & Maintenance, Asset Management & Energy Sale
5. Divestment & Return to Its Original State
Should you have any enquiries, require further information or if there is anything else we can do for you, please get in touch with us.